[hpsdr] Penelope Troubleshooting

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sun Apr 5 03:45:54 PDT 2009

Hi Tim.

PWM0 output has the Q data from PowerSDR. Check with your 'scope that you
see an audio tone when you select TUN on PowerSDR and turn the Drive up
full.

Also if PowerSDR is showing power out but non is actually coming out then
you are not using the latest Penelope code. Load V1.1 and try again.

73's Phil...VK6APH