[hpsdr] Proposal

Kirk Weedman kirk at hdlexpress.com
Wed Apr 15 07:43:17 PDT 2009

I would have to agree with Joe.  In fact Mercury, Penelope, Ozy and
Janus are VERY active.  There is new development work going on almost
daily as can bee seen by those using the verilog.hpsdr.org webpage.
Maybe a link to it from these projects would make these projects seem
more active since new visitors to the website wouldn't know about this
web page.  I've released new test code every few days and have been
giving webinars discussing the development in some detail.  Yes, STATUS
would be a good thing to have on each project.  Maybe a list in each
project web page showing the date and what was worked on.  That would
clearly show how active it is.

Kirk Weedman KD7IRS