[hpsdr] Overload??

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Sun Jan 11 18:47:31 PST 2009

Frank:

To get the overload indication, you need to have Mercury version 2.4
loaded, and  KD5TFD's version 10-January of PowerSDR.

I have both loaded, and the Overload light works fine on PowerSDR.
The right most LED (D11) on Mercury is also an overload light.

Preamp OFF, it hits overload at +8 dBm
Preamp ON, it hits overload at -12 dBm

Thanks to Bill T. for getting this feature added.

--- Graham

==