[hpsdr] What about Jack?

John Melton John.Melton at Sun.COM
Tue Jan 27 06:04:47 PST 2009

Bob,

I have finally found my login password for the hpsdr repository so I
have imported the current version of my code that I am still working on
into it to share with you.

It is under trunk/N6LYT/ozy

This has a UDP socket that it listens to for commands to set the control
bytes and the frequency.  It also has some code to collect the 4096
samples that can be used to implement a bandscope.  This data is sent as
a UDP packet to any clients that are interested in processing it.  I
have some Java code that simply takes the samples, runs them through a
FFT and then calculates the power in each bin and displays it for the
complete 0-55MHz range.

Feel free to play with this and let me know if you find anything
interesting ;-)

I am waiting on a new version of the Ozy code from Phil to complete some
changes to handle the 2 USB ouput endpoints.

Regards,

-- John g0orx/n6lyt