[hpsdr] The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Mon May 4 15:51:02 PDT 2009

Thanks, Don, for the explanation on the new domain names and how they operate.

As Don said, if you are going to Dayton, I will be giving two
different talks on HPSDR in two different forums. I have included the
full schedule for each of the two forums (TAPR and SDR), since there
is more of interest to the HPSDR group than just what I have to say. :-)

TAPR Forum
Friday 9:15AM - 11:15AM
Room 1
Moderator: Steven Bible, N7HPR
Introduction and TAPR Update - Steve Bible, N7HPR
Timing Products Update - John Ackermann, N8UR
HPSDR Manufacturing Update - Scotty Cowling, WA2DFI - 20 minutes
"From Napkin to Hamshack: Creating a TAPR Project" - John Ackermann, N8UR
"Sharing Your Experience, Documenting Your Journey" - Larry Wolfgang, WR1B
ARRL/TAPR Digital Communications Conference Update - Steve Bible, N7HPR

SDR Forum
Friday 2:30PM - 5:00PM
Room 5
Moderator: Bob McGwier, N4HY
Status of Microwave Engineering Project - Michelle Thompson W5NYV
"A Top Secret Proposal for Contesting" - Doug Grant K1DG
"New Offerings from Flex Radio" - Gerald Youngblood K5SDR
"The Elecraft K3 as an SDR" - Lyle Johnson KK7P
HPSDR Project Update - Scotty Cowling WA2DFI
"Operating with an SDR" - Joel Harrison W5ZN, ARRL President

Here is a link to the main Hamvention forums page for more info:
http://hamvention.org/forums.php

Come check it out!

73,
Scotty WA2DFI