[hpsdr] Programming Cyclone II

Horst Gruchow horst at needles.de
Thu Apr 6 12:39:14 PDT 2006

Hi, gents
this looks more lively now after the slow start into April.

Since I own 3 Cyclone II EP2C5T144 chips now (unfortunately Phil has
been using the 208 pin version in his design) I am interested of course
to use them. So I did some googling and found the following interesting
things:

1. Evaluation board for 100 US$ at

http://www.customcircuitsolutions.com/fim.html

2. USB Blaster cable 100% Altera compatible for 50 US$

http://www.terasic.com.tw/cgi-bin/page/archive.pl?Language=English&CategoryNo=39&No=46

They say that they are the manufacturers of the Altera DE2 DSP
development board and they accept PayPal orders.

Just in case somebody might be interested.

73
Horst
DL6KBF