[hpsdr] Lionheart ready

H. Gruchow horst at needles.de
Sat Apr 8 13:43:40 PDT 2006

Hi group,

http://www.needles.de/pics/fpga.jpg

of course, our Lionheart is not ready yet. But just a picture of a board sold in Germany
for 399 EUR. It contains a Xilinx Spartan-3E FPGA plus FX2 USB2 interface. All I/O pins
are brought out to a female DIN 96-pin connector. But unfortunately the pin-out does not
match the ATLAS board. The FPGA is programmable over USB but also contains a JTAG
connector. They guarantee a through-put of min. 30MB/s max. 38MB/s (depending on the pc
speed) over USB.

Some documentation is available from their website (in english):

http://www.cesys.com

have fun!!!

73
Horst