[hpsdr] vCOM Virtual Serial Driver - New Installer and Configurator

Christopher T. Day CTDay at lbl.gov
Sat Apr 1 23:01:48 PST 2006

Phil,

You're sure this isn't an April Fool's Joke? No doubt I'm the fool, but
shouldn't the virtual COM ports I set up in vCOM show up as selectable
ports on the CAT Control Port dropdown list? All I ever see in the
dropdown list are a fixed set of four ports all below 8. What am I
missing? Thanks.

	Chris - AE6VK