[hpsdr] [FPGA_USB] Review/Comments FPGA_USB Board - April 5, 2006

H. Gruchow horst at needles.de
Tue Apr 11 09:30:31 PDT 2006

Hi, Phil
as Eric already wrote the FAN1112 is available from Mouser in sufficient quantities. I
thought of replacing it with the National Semiconductor LP3892ES-1.2-ND but this one is
awfully expensive compared to the FAN1112.
So please leave the FAN onboard. I will somehow get to it.

I have checked some of the popular online electronics parts stores here in Germany and
astonishingly enough nobody is supplying any 1.2Volt regulator at all. Somehow I sometimes
feel like being in the deepest province instead of a high-tech country.

73
Horst
DL6KBF