[hpsdr] [ATLAS] Another Altlas picture

KD5NWA kd5nwa at cox.net
Wed Apr 12 08:10:00 PDT 2006

Looks nice.

Vector makes a set of card guides that screw onto the DIN connectors
to give additional support to the plugged in cards. They would be
handy while experimenting, or even the final product since there are
no plans for card guides.

At 06:11 AM 4/12/2006, Philip Covington wrote:

>Hi group,
>
>I posted another picture of the Atlas board with a embedded PC card
>plugged in.  The card is approx 4"x 4" (actually 3Ux3U) with a
>DIN41612 96 pin connector.
>
><http://p.covington.googlepages.com/home>
>
>73 de Phil N8VB

Cecil Bayona
KD5NWA
www.qrpradio.com

I fail to see why doing the same thing over and over and getting the
same results every time is insanity: I've almost proved it isn't;
only a few more tests now and I'm sure results will differ this time ...