[hpsdr] FW: hpsdr] [FPGA_USB] Review/Comments FPGA_USB Board -April 5, 2006

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Wed Apr 12 17:03:40 PDT 2006

Chris

Well, I think the disk which came with the board had a number of demo source
programs on it. The rest including the latest IDE can probably be obtained
from Microchip. I can 'upload the contents' of the disk to the FRF.net site,
before I disassemble the website. Can also send it your preference.

Yes it is interesting to think about. Also projects which may be developed
in 'building blocks' in the HPSDR project, and proved, could be re-combined
on a stand alone board in the future. There is NO question that being
dependent on sound cards and windows drivers is a bummer!

Thanks

Eric

  _____