[hpsdr] ATLAS PCB availability

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Tue Apr 25 15:04:41 PDT 2006

Roberto/All

No apologies Please! Post any time.

I will offer the Atlas board for sale and ship USPS worldwide, when the
testing of the 3 Alpha boards are done and we have a production house to
produce them. They will be at cost plus expenses still to be deterimined.

The parts and assembly will be the responsibility of the buyer.

Preferred payment will be PayPal. In US checks are accepted. Other forms: US
Dollars, Euro's. Foreign money orders or cheques are not accepted.

I expect that shipment will be some time in May.

You must order at http://www.hamsdr.com Projects>Atlas

Thanks
Eric