[hpsdr] Mini-Circuits parts order

Cecil Bayona kd5nwa at cox.net
Sun Aug 6 16:03:44 PDT 2006

I have put out a new spreadsheets with estimated cost of shipping and mailing cost guesses based on previous buys.

Due to an unexpected level of orders, exceeding $800 I will need to make some minor changes to the purchase procedure.

Last night I turned off any further orders due to the order being way beyond the money that I was planning and have available. I am turning it back on with the following conditions;

1.  You send me the order
2.  I email you back with the cost of your order.
3.  You send me the money via PayPal, US funds only.
4.  If I don't receive your money reasonably soon, then your order is dropped. 5.  Estimate order time is 10PM Tuesday night my time CST USA. -6 Zulu

For others that already have placed your order, you can check your status, quantities, amount owed at the usual link.

<  http://www.hpsdr.com/Public/Projects/Hardware%20Development/Mini-Circuits/  >

I encourage all to look at your entry and send the money via PayPal as soon as possible, this will insure that the order goes out Tuesday night rather than Friday night when I will have additional funds.

The PayPal address is CBayona at cox.net, make sure you send US funds. You need to pay the amount in the PayPal total column.
If you can not send money via PayPal then I will accept a Postal Money Order, if from a foreign country make sure that it is in US funds. My address is as follows;

Cecil Bayona
503 Betty Street
Springdale, AR. 72762 USA

Again I encourage that you use PayPal so that I can make the purchase on Tuesday rather than Friday.

In a little while I will add a status column to the spreadsheet with the following status.

Conditional Order arrived after late and subject to being dropped due to non-payment. The order has not gone it yet.
Dropped The order has been dropped due to non-payment in time to place the order. The order has been place without your order.

Paid	Order has been paid in full
Paid+	Order has been overpaid, and you will receive a refund.
Short	Insufficient funds sent, parts will not be shipped until corrected.
Shipped Your parts have been mailed.

I will send a message again when the order has gone out, the order has arrived, and the items are shipping.

Thanks

--

Cecil
KD5NWA

"Sacred Cows make the best Hamburger!"	Don Seglio Batuna