[hpsdr] Lukers

George Privett gprivett1 at yknet.yk.ca
Sat Aug 19 07:16:01 PDT 2006

-  guess I'm guilty of lurking for now :-)

I am a relatively new ham and have built a couple of QRP kits and simple SMT kits in the last two years.  I am soaking up all the discussion and tips when the digest version arrives. In time I would like to get enough experience to make a useful
contribution to the discussions.

I am inclined to encourage development of, not only boards, but kits with all the components because the difficulty of getting parts in my location.

I appreciate all the work the development team is doing.

YY1GP George
www.yara.ca
Whitehorse, Yukon

> Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 20:34:58 -0400
> From: "Eric Ellison" <ecellison at comcast.net>
> Subject: [hpsdr] I didn't think it would happen again "PING"
> To: <hpsdr at hpsdr.org>
>
> Ping
>
> How are our lurkers doing? Anyone have any ideas for me to synergize us
> again?
>
> Comments: ?
>
> Eric

George