[hpsdr] To Lyle: Recycle Dayton Talk for UKW-Tagung Weinheim?

Achim Vollhardt avollhar at physik.unizh.ch
Sun Aug 20 06:56:18 PDT 2006

Dear Lyle and all,
I would like to give a talk about the HPSDR project on the UKW-Tagung
(VHF-Convention) in Weinheim/Germany in 4 weeks. We are in the 51. year
and have as always a day full of talks, fleamarket and commercial fair.

As I am in charge of organising the lecture program, I decided to give a
HPSDR talk :). But as *I* am organizing this, I would like to keep work
small and would like to ask Lyle, if I may get a copy of his PPT File for
updating it, translating to German and giving it on behalf of the HPSDR
group?

73s Achim, DH2VA