[hpsdr] Horton (or other) gain distribution targets?

John B. Stephensen kd6ozh at comcast.net
Wed Aug 9 20:01:09 PDT 2006

Analog devices also limit long before IP3 is reached. ADCs behave somewhat
differently in that distortion products don't increase by the square of the
input signal level, but tend to remain at a relatively fixed level, varying
by only 10 dB or so with different input signal levels.  The equivalent
specifications for an ADC woud be two-tone dynamic range or intermodulation
distortion data specified two-tone input levels.

73,

John
KD6OZH