[hpsdr] Janus and Ozy, a perfect match

Phil Harman pvharman at arach.net.au
Sat Aug 12 04:27:42 PDT 2006

I'm delighted to be able to report that we have the Ozy board working with the Janus card.  Early tests indicate that everything works as expected and there is no measureable reduction in preformance by having the Janus board connected to the Atlas bus.

We still have more tests to do and code to tidy up but basically it looks like we have a winner.

My sincere thanks to Phil N8VB for doing such a great job with the Ozy design and PCB together with all the software he has developed to support it.

Thanks also to Bill KD5TFD for the hours he spent modifying PowerSDR and almost daily TeamSpeak session whilst we gave birth to these 'twins'.

Now it's time for the software guys to have some fun!

73's Phil...VK6APH