[hpsdr] [GIBRALTAR] OCXO

Rick Hambly (W2GPS) w2gps at cnssys.com
Sat Aug 26 09:28:08 PDT 2006

Horst,

Thanks for the information.  I plan to have a standard low cost TCXO and
footprints for a couple of OCXOs, including the expensive VP oscillator.  I
will look at this again when I get closer to doing the layout.

I have been delayed because I want to use a new (to me) software package to
implement this design, either PADS or OrCAD. I have finally gotten the
license server for these working and I have to learn one of them quickly but
I'm not sure which. If anyone has suggestions on how to get moving quickly
I'm listening.

Rick
W2GPS
AMSAT LM2232