[hpsdr] ISD for SDR

Ahti Aintila oh2rz.sdr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 10:30:15 PDT 2006

Thanks Henning,

for good suggestions. That input arrangement would look a little like
the famous QSD of Leif Asbrink, SM5BSZ. Actually, I was thinking of
that and additionally the audio feedback across the sampling switches
like Leif did. However, at this phase of the exercise, I decided to
make the circuit as simple as possible.

Maybe, later when I get more time from my other projects, I will try
Leif's ideas for a modified integrator.

Thank you again for your interest,
Ahti OH2RZ