[hpsdr] Admin: list software upgrade

Don AE5K don at ae5k.us
Sat Dec 2 01:59:13 PST 2006

Our hosting provider has informed me of a planned upgrade to the Mailman
software which runs our HPSDR Discussion List.  Please keep this in mind
if you happen to post a message on Tuesday afternoon (US time) and you
don't see it appear right away.  Otherwise, this announcement should
have little effect on us.

The announcement:
"On Tuesday, December 5th, 2006, we will be upgrading Mailman at 3pm
PST. This process will take approximately 3 hours, and most discussion
lists will be inaccessible during this time. E-mail will not be lost,
and will resume shortly after. This will only affect discussion lists.
No other services will be affected by the mailman upgrade."

Note: 3pm PST = 2300 UTC

73,
Don AE5K
HPSDR Discussion List Administrator