[hpsdr] Admin: test post after upgrade

Don AE5K don at ae5k.us
Tue Dec 5 19:12:27 PST 2006

This is merely a test posting to our list to make sure things are not
broken after our hosting provider upgraded the Mailman software which
runs the list.  Please, no reply needed.

Reminder: besides this list, latest info on HPSDR project(s) can be
found at our Wiki site pages.

Latest buzz is that so far the Alpha 2 boards for Ozy and Janus are
looking good and currently undergoing fabrication and testing by
developers.  Getting close to production?

Comcast address list members: appears that comcast may have taken off
the block of our list messages (once again), so you may wish to restore
your list message delivery by going to the list info page (URL address
is shown at bottom of all list messages), clicking on the "unsubscribe
or edit options" button at bottom, signing in, and then altering your
mail delivery setting.  That URL again is: