[hpsdr] ERLINK-SR

Bob Cowdery Bob.Cowdery at smartlogic.com
Wed Dec 27 04:16:01 PST 2006

Hope everyone has a good Christmas.

For anyone interested in the erlink-sr project I have put a major update at http://www.g3ukb.co.uk . As I was doing this I realised the amount of information I needed to convey, and I must admit, it's rushed and probably falls short of adequate. This is a large project now to document but should be pretty easy to get running. There remains a huge amount of work to do but development is getting faster because most of the patterns are established now and it's more a case of repeating those patterns.

73 de Bob
G3UKB