[hpsdr] [Fwd: New SDR - no QSD/ISD/soundcard - soon to be available]

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Sun Dec 31 16:18:42 PST 2006

Now that is a Happy New Year announcement!!
I know we are all VERY proud of Phil Covington N8VB for his
"QuickSilver-I Receiver" announcement.

next generation SDR Rx bp filter direct to ANALOG TO DIGITAL chip! No
QSD/ISD/soundcard! very high speed ADC to DDC to your PC via full speed
USB 2.0 (wrap your mind around that!)

Note: some of the remarkable capabilities are the TWO INDEPENDENT
Receivers on the same board - so can you imagine two displays, one
Main-1 with Sub-1 and the other Main-2 with Sub-2! with each one
covering a bandwidth 1Khz to 33Mhz (that is right, MEGAHERTZ).

You got enough CPU to handle it OT?