[hpsdr] [Flexradio] PlayStation 3

George & Jean glabelle17 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 9 06:35:35 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: hpsdr-bounces at hpsdr.org [mailto:hpsdr-bounces at hpsdr.org] On Behalf Of
Philip Covington
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2006 6:09 AM
To: Jim Lux
Cc: flexradio at flex-radio.biz; Hpsdr (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] [Flexradio] PlayStation 3

don't really give a hoot about the practicalities, otherwise I'd go
buy a YaeKenCom Ham Radio Appliance and just operate - I have fun
hacking around with things like this.

Phil N8VB
_______________________________

 Phil, it's Yaecomwood. ;-0 While lately I was restoring old rigs - 1920's
battery sets, SX-101, etc, I discovered SDR/DSP. Very excited about playing
with this new stuff. But after building a SoftRock lite, UNDER A STEREO
MICROSCOPE, I'm wondering how far I'll be able to go with this. My old eyes
are tired already. Now I'm pondering adding a SoftRock lite to the SX-101 at
the IF. I love those big slide rule linear dials for the same reason I like
analog watches!

 BTW, I just joined the group. I'm a SW engr., with an extensive homebrew
background.

George
WB6YZZ
Aloha, Oregon