[hpsdr] Odyessey-Siren Rev B.

Ahti Aintila oh2rz.sdr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 16:06:11 PST 2006

Graham,

Thank you for reminding. I forgot that I'm using two SPDT switches or
actually four switching transitions. Same as in the 90 degree
solution.

However, I need more time to think and understand Dan's explanation.

I have not measured the carrier leak, but that should be easy to
control with a careful and balanced construction of the circuit. The
switches seem to be very well balanced.

73, Ahti OH2RZ