[hpsdr] CASMIR design coming out tomorrow and GIBRALTAR LO generation question.

Alex harvilchuck at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 17:48:00 PDT 2006

I'll have a low-level design out on CASMIR tomorrow. It's a KISS design based off of JANUS with a few cheeky twists.
I had been trying for something elegant, but the idea didn't pan out. Oh well.

Still looking for the answer on LO distribution from GIBRALTAR. I'm not putting a LO on CASMIR, so I need the LO from GIBRALTAR (or elsewhere).
Will LO distribution be differential or single ended LVDS?

Alex, N3NP