[hpsdr] Janus s/n 3 (or is it 4?) hardware complete

Christopher T. Day CTDay at lbl.gov
Thu Jul 6 21:27:55 PDT 2006

With the arrival and installation of the 39K resistors for R13 & R14, my
Janus board is now fully assembled. I've powered it up with no fireworks
and the xtal is humming right along. I await a USB-to-JTAG adaptor to
download things into the Max II; since the manufacturer is "just" at the
other end of the state, it could be here as soon as tomorrow.

All Ozy parts save the Serial-to-1-Wire chip are in transit. I will have
to look into making a Xylo jig a la Bill in the meantime. It would be
great to have something better than my SoundBlaster MP3+ for my
SDR-1000!

            Chris - AE6VK