[hpsdr] CASMIR Microdesign v3.7

Alex harvilchuck at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 18:32:31 PDT 2006

I promise that this is the last update for the night. Probably will not have any time until Sunday to update the microdesign and the Wiki, but I'm still interested in comments.

Here is CASMIR Microdesign v3.7, available in PDF format at http://www.hamsdr.com/personaldirectory.aspx?id=357

Changes include:

(a) Converted to Hittite RF Switches from Pericom Video Switches per suggestion by DH2VA
(b) Added the +5VDC lines
(c) Updated and cleaned up some of the labeling
(d) Removed the one-too-many Differential I/Q pairs going to the PI5V331 QSE
(d) Specified the Hittite HMC311ST89 just prior to the external RF connectors
(e) Specified that the Remote Mounting LO will be in the 13cm band (subject to change)

Alex, N3NP