[hpsdr] picoPSU Noise Test #2 - not just a pretty face?

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Sun Jul 9 10:42:16 PDT 2006

Guys

Going back a while.. Has anyone done any of these tests. This is a GREAT
little power supply for HPSDR Atlas. I'd hate to see it scrapped if it can
be salvaged. Even if we have to enclose it in a metal box it would be worth
it from the standpoint of making these projects into a portable design, and
a very small enclosure, which I think someone is working on.

Can anyone do the qualifying tests? Can I throw some Bux at it to buy the
board for those wishing to test? If this will work a 'group buy' through
TAPR would save about 15 bux....

This thing is just too cute to abandon!

Thanks
Eric