[hpsdr] Janus progress - was Italien and German ATLAS Documentation

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sun Jul 2 15:49:11 PDT 2006

On the Janus front - busy, busy, busy.    I've got all the power supplies
and CPLD checked out on my Janus.  There's a test image in SVN to check out
the CPLD that puts different frequency signals on all the pins one can use
to check it's all soldered well.    This afternoon got the remaking IC's
soldered and am now about to sit down and work on the passives.    Phil H
is a bit ahead of me - he's done building the Janus and has it talking to
the Xylo -- working some Verilog changes last I spoke to him

Off to the workbench to melt some solder.

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)