[hpsdr] Cypress USB Problem

kd5nwa at cox.net kd5nwa at cox.net
Tue Jul 4 21:22:46 PDT 2006

VmWare only reports the devices that the Host operating system sees, so
if he is having problems with Windows, most likely UBuntu running under
VmWare will have the same problem.

His best bet is to boot from the install CD which is a live CD and see
in the device manager what UBuntu sees from the device. That will help
eliminate the OS if he gets the same results.