[hpsdr] CASMIR Microdesign v3.6

Achim Vollhardt avollhar at physik.unizh.ch
Fri Jul 7 12:04:45 PDT 2006

Dear Alex,

I am wondering if the PI5V331 chips are so suitable for UHF and above..
why not using hittite switches? They go DC to xx GHz.. depending on the
one you choose.. for instance 8-fold switch for DC to 2.5 GHZ:

http://www.hittite.com/product_info/product_specs/switches/hmc253qs24.pdf

including 3 to 8 TTL decoder. And: +5V single supply and user friendly
package (this SMD package still has leads :) )

73s Achim, DH2VA