[hpsdr] Horton Local Oscillator discussion paper

Richard Hosking richardh at iinet.net.au
Sat Jul 8 03:54:16 PDT 2006

I was involved in the drafting of the PCB.
We used a very wide range VCO, so phase noise will not be terrific.  The
board could acomodate the National LMX series PLLs  or the AD parts
which were almost identical. Dividing it down will improve phase noise
as the dividers dont introduce much.

Richard
VK6BRO