[hpsdr] something for all to read

John B. Stephensen kd6ozh at comcast.net
Sat Jul 8 11:56:34 PDT 2006

There is no reason that you can't have the best of both. One is a low-IF design and the other is a superhet. SDR also works nicely in a superhet where the analog IF bandpass filter has a small nuber of poles to increase dynamic range and image rejection at large frequency offsets and digital filtering creates a better shape factor at small offsets.

73

John
KD6OZH