[hpsdr] picoPSU Noise Test #2 - not just a pretty face?

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Sun Jul 9 11:37:43 PDT 2006

Larry!!!

Thanks! I try to keep track of 'stuff' and this is a keeper if it will be
quiet! We should 'chase' it! Now that we have 400 Atlas out there, folks
will be making decisions on how to power the coming boards, enclosure styles
etc. This is the next 'link in the chain' of how things are coming together.
Also if we bulk order on this it will be less expensive for all.

Thanks
Back to the It-Fr match!