[hpsdr] New OZY Pics

Don AE5K don at ae5k.us
Fri Jul 14 21:20:51 PDT 2006

Philip Covington wrote:

> I tried to upload an updated pic to the Wiki but got an error and the
> file does not load.  Something is broken there...

Yep, sure is.  I tried it after reading your email report here and see
the same error.

I'm going to try dropping back to the previous version of the MediaWiki
software if possible, but will need to do that tomorrow when I'm not
half asleep.  Something is amiss in the database used to store all our
stuff.  The error is quite similar to the other reported, but results in
the uploaded file not being save apparently.

Will advise when I think it is OK to try again.

Don AE5K