[hpsdr] OZY Startup Info

Philip Covington p.covington at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 07:42:26 PDT 2006

On 7/17/06, Phil Harman <pvharman at arach.net.au> wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> I've just built my Atlas board and the band on the LEDs is the cathode on
> these and not the anode. Are these the same LEDs that we use on the OZY
> board?
>
> Phil...

Hi Phil,

I don't know.  I did not do the official parts list for the Atlas boards.

ATLAS:
I used LITEON Red LEDs on my Atlas, 0805 Super Thin whose CATHODES are
marked.  Those were DK P/N: 160-1421-1-ND, Manf P/N: LTST-C171CKT
<http://rocky.digikey.com/WebLib/Lite-on/Web%20Data/LTST-C171CKT.pdf>

OZY:
On the OZY I ordered: DK P/N: 160-1176-2-ND, Manf P/N: LTST-C170CKT
which is what everyone got. The ANODES are marked on these
<http://rocky.digikey.com/WebLib/Lite-on/Web%20Data/LTST-C170CKT.pdf>

73 de Phil N8VB