[hpsdr] Lurkers and volunteers: What in heaven's name happenedto good old Proto!

Richard Hosking richardh at iinet.net.au
Tue Jul 18 06:54:59 PDT 2006

Got the outline
Shouldnt be too hard to do a mechanical layout
Next step is a DIN connector footprint
I cant see anything on Kicad or the site
The pins are presumably 0.1" spacing in a 3X32 matrix, though I note
they are quoted using metric measurements

There seems to be some debate on the potential level of use of a card
Any further thoughts on this and what should be on the card?

Richard