[hpsdr] [OT] YU1LM webpage with cool SDR designs

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Thu Jul 20 16:05:36 PDT 2006

Folks!

Errrr!

Is someone 'upstaging us here'? (smile)

Thanks Ken!

PING. PING! what is this forum coming to 127.0.0.1?

(smile again).

Horst: I have some updates to your Pinocchio Manual.

I'll be handling the first distribution of the Pinocchio Kit, after which
TAPR will sell it from our TAPR Store. Atlas round 2 boards are in stock.
I'll have a directed e-mail to those who have expressed interest on Hamsdr.
TAPR will offer Atlas. More on the Pinocchio Round 2 in the next day or two.

What happened to Gibralter? Ozy, Janus? Proteus? I get nervous when I only
see 'one!'... But I get up at about 5 Eastern.

Eric!