[hpsdr] [OT] YU1LM webpage with cool SDR designs

H. Gruchow horst at needles.de
Thu Jul 20 21:37:03 PDT 2006

Hi Eric and the group,
thanks for the work that you are giving me. You are so kind!!!!
I am sitting in the BC lounge at Bangkok airport right now reading your
email and I also have good news: Hubert, F6GOG, sent me the french
translation of Janus part #1 as well as the Pinocchio manual and I will
try to compile everything into the HPSDR doc format over the weekend.

Not yet found anybody who is willing to do the spanish translation???

73
Horst
DL6KBF