[hpsdr] FW: AMSAT to support HPSDR

Rick Hambly (W2GPS) w2gps at cnssys.com
Tue Jul 25 09:19:50 PDT 2006

Eric,

I spoke to the ARRL Board of Directors in Connecticut last week and I'm
leaving tomorrow for England to speak at the AMSAT-UK annual symposium.  I
am also trying to set up the centralized license servers for the various
development tools from Mentor Graphics and Cadence (PADS, FPGA tools, OrCAD
with PSpice, etc.). I will spend much more time on Gibraltar when I recover
from all this.

Rick
W2GPS
AMSAT LM2232