[hpsdr] Proposal for a 'low-end' RX/TX board for HPSDR

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Tue Jul 25 16:23:53 PDT 2006

Bob

Some hints? You know I LOVE reading this stuff I don't QUITE understand, but
LOVE to try! (smile). Fixed how? Phil_H has brought this up so many times on
Teamspeak it is a litany! (smile, you know you have Phil!). I do agree, and
have seen the attempts at excitement only to see it 'crash again'! > !Freq =
!noise! ?????

Eric