[hpsdr] Proposal for a 'low-end' RX/TX board for HPSDR

Ahti Aintila oh2rz.sdr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 12:57:30 PDT 2006

On 27/07/06, Jerry <no2t at arrl.net> wrote:

>          Why are you biasing the inputs above ground with R1 and R2?
Jerry,

I read in DS90LV028A specification sheets that the differential
propagation gain is lowest at about 1.5 V common mode voltage. About
the same offset will be needed for the sampling switch 74AUC2G53.

On the other hand, I have not given any resistor and capacitor values.
They, and some other parameters, will come only after successful
testing. The schematic is published now only for introducing various
potential QSD configurations.

Thank you for your interest and comment.

73, Ahti OH2RZ