[hpsdr] Neat front end from Phil

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Sat Jul 29 14:27:19 PDT 2006

Guys!

I have thoroughly enjoyed this discussion and it looks to me like you have a
Horton who can hear a "Who" pretty well!

Anyone want to 'make a move' towards casting in in copper? At $151 bux for 3
prototype boards which I will gladly support, makes a pretty inexpensive
'test'. Probably 2 types! This looks like a winning combo. Would be nice to
have some boards to look at again! (smile). Anyone have Oracad, or PADS?

Exciting stuff! (What on this list is NOT Exciting! (smile))

Eric