[hpsdr] JANUS BoM

Christopher T. Day CTDay at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 1 00:18:57 PDT 2006

Lyle,

I told you there'd be more questions.

How much leeway, if any, is there in the package size for C22, C23, C24,
C25, the audio grade 220uf 6.3 electrolytics? Your spreadsheet has them
listed as 6.3mm by 6.3mm, where the data sheet has them with a footprint
of 6.6mm by 6.6mm with 7.2 listed as the lead extension and 5.2mm
height. The closest Mouser equivalent I can find has a footprint of
8.3mm by 8.3mm with 9.0mm for lead extension and 6.7 mm height. [Mouser
part # 661-PXA6.3VC221M]

	`Chris - AE6VK, moving slowly through the BoM