[hpsdr] Horst - our finest manual documenter!

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Fri Jun 2 19:36:02 PDT 2006

Horst

What a wonderful document you have produced! Thanks to all the contributors
to that effort. I am astounded by the willing and open contributors in the
foreground giving unselfishly of their respective talents! I would request
that you remove the "How to get the printed circuit board" section since it
is 'time sensitive' and no longer up to date. Hopefully the link to this
document will remain the same.

Thanks to everyone who is making this possible! It IS another paradigm
shift!

Eric - AA4SW