[hpsdr] power supply and built sub kits

FRANCIS CARCIA carcia at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 9 05:53:51 PDT 2006

Hi All,
  I plan to go all linear with my power supply. I want to control the RF I generate.
  Who cares if there is a few watts of heat.
  When I build a board I usually mount all the passive components first to make sure all signals are terminated before I install the ESD sensitive LSI components.
  A board with only ESD sensitive parts mounted will be very susceptable to ESD failure. Heck I think just getting all the parts in a bag saves us a pile of effort hunting and placing orders. my humble .02.  frank