[hpsdr] Atlas Boards Arrive from the Wilds of Sasquatch country!

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Thu Jun 15 16:42:52 PDT 2006

Folks!

Got all 45 lbs of boards today, they ARE Pretty. I sent off a 'test' mailing
for 'weights and stamps', test packaging etc. Picked up a couple of  hundred
in stamps today based on the weights. At least I won't poison myself with
licking glue in the modern age!

If I can keep the toothpicks propped up under my eyelids tonight. I'll ship
all domestic orders tomorrow. If not, probably Monday.

Foreign orders, NOT going to Fredrichshafen with me will be shipped on
Saturday (in mail on Monday). All the customs paperwork is done.

PLEASE DON'T PAY YET! I will try to do a 'directed mailing' with all pricing
information and methods of payment, including manuals etc.

Finally!

BTW: Don't let Lyle fool you, Sasquatch belongs on TOP of Pinocchio, in his
picture, for testing purposes only! Then Sasq just nuzzles down where
(He?/She?) should be!

Buckle up "Here we go!"

Eric