[hpsdr] Janus Alpha #2

Christopher T. Day CTDay at lbl.gov
Sun Jun 18 08:01:04 PDT 2006

I'm amazed at how quickly these things can go together. I have nearly
all of the passive components in place. I'm waiting on an 866ohm
backordered resister that is on its way and a proper DIN 411612 R/A plug
with solder tails. Until I have the latter and the ESD resistors in
place, I'm not going to mount any of the IC's. But it only took two
comfortable sessions to get this far.

I note that there are seven parts that are still TBD - C66, C72, R13,
R14, R27, R35, and R36. When are these to become D, how and by whom? For
a couple of them, there are nearby high profile parts, so it would be
helpful to get the TBDs in place first.

            Chris - AE6VK

P.S. - Picture soon.