[hpsdr] Atlas and AD9959 Board

brainerd at wildblue.net brainerd at wildblue.net
Tue Jun 20 20:56:38 PDT 2006

  The Atlas arrived here in rural north-central Idaho yesterday.  Hopefully I can order
the parts the 1st.  Unfortunately our well pump motor went out( 920 feet down).  The
pump was under warranty, but labour wasn't.
  My AD9959 board is now working with the USB board.  The designs are on my
webpage:
<http://users.wildblue.net/wb6dhw>
  I hope to be able to order another set of proto boards next month.  I have also re
designed the band pass filter board.  The new design is not yet on the web
site(hopefully in the next couple of days).  It has 6 filters switched by a pair of
FST3251's.  Each filter has pads for up to 7 pole Elliptical filter.  There is also a 1 to
1 mini-circuits transformer on the input and I have isolated the power ground from
the signal ground.

Dave - WB6DHW